Saturday 12 May 2012

Chapter 9- Extra

Sasuke took Kotone and  Daisuke on a mission. And they refused me follow. Stupid people. Well obviously I'm not going to listen and stalk them.

"You know," Kotone said while chakra jumping. "I have a feeling Okaa-san is following us"
"Don't be silly Ko-chan," Daisuke scoffed. "By now Okaa-san would learn her lesson, ne? Baka."
"Don't call me a baka, you baka" Kotone argued
"baka, baka, baka!" Daisuke began teasing her.
"Stop arguing," Sasuke grumbled. "You two are giving me a headache."
"Too bad, Otou-san," Kotone smirked. "It is the contract you signed with me since my birth!"
Sasuke took the time to rub his temples. "You take after you mother so much it hurts my head."

They found the ninja and are currently battling him. Can't you see those are clones? Clones! No, Daisuke, behind you, behind you!
Without thinking I leaped forward. Their eyes widened and my own squeezed shut. This is it. I am not going to survive again. Bye bye world.
All of a sudden, two arms wrapped around me and in a whirl of wind, I was jumping through air, with Sasuke cradling me. He shushed me and placed me on a branch, pointing to the battle.
Kotone and Daisuke work so well as a team, what on earth was Sasuke teaching them?
"You should seriously stop silently cheer them on," Sasuke said to me, amused.
I tried to keep my blush under control as I turned to him. "Jerk."
"Brat."
"Arrogant."
"Annoying."
"Are you two seriously still doing this after almost a decade?" Kakashi asked, jumping up along with the rest of us.
"Kakashi-sensei!?" The twins said in sync. Then began squabbling over who was copying who.
I hope this branch is strong enough.
"Okaa-san, you should stop stalking us," Daisuke oh so suggested.
"Yeah, we'll always notice you" Kotone chipped in.
"Never," I rolled my eyes hooking my arms around Sasuke's neck. 
He was giving me a piggyback ride, the jumping express.
"I'll cooking dinner when we get back" I yawned, resting my head on his back.
Sasuke scoffed.
"Kotone and Daisuke will be great shinobi thanks to you" I whispered in his ear.
He just chuckled.
I  kicked his leg for laughing at what I said. But still. I guess this is what happens when I fell for a jerk. Yet, I wouldn't want it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. This story is sooo sweet gotta love Sasuke

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews