Wednesday 2 May 2012

Chapter 8- Return To My Side

The door creaked open and i pulled out a kunai from my pocket and threw it,
Before I knew it a mysterious person grabbed my hand. Making me drop all the kunai i had ready to attack.
Something was strange... My attacker didn't attack... but just held me.
I was scare to look up until this person caressed my hands, that snapped my attention to push this person to the floor.
I finally looked at his face... Sasuke.
Sasuke looked a little worried. Sasuke, you never usually show emotions. Why are you showing that you're worried about me now? I thought. I looked down Staring at this man. Sasuke looked at me.
My nightmares crept up on me, which made me withdraw quickly.
"I'll be honest with you." I trembled. "what you did to me all them years ago.... ruined my life" i screamed at him picking up a glass and throwing it.
"I've always really liked you." He said, placing his hand lightly on my shoulder.
"A soppy confession isn't going to fix everything you did to me!" i jumped back, "I never told OUR children about you because of the amount of pain it would cause, them having your bloodline. Every night I would have Nightmares of you violating me again and again, nightmares of having another child without you" I began to cry.
 Sasuke hugged me.
"You fucking left us... All you had to do was ask me... I love you Sasuke" I hugged him back.
 "Is it okay to...Kiss you?" I nodded, and he gave me a long, romantic kiss on your lips, holding your chest against his and rubbing your back. 
we kissed passionately, I licked his bottom lip, as asking for entrance, he parted his lips, but before I could do anything his tongue assaulted my mouth. Before I knew it we began to make our way to my room.
I sighed, he never was much of words, just action, not that I cared.
I let out a moan, he always had this effect on me. Barley touching but leaving me already on fire. Grabbing his face I pulled him to my eye level.
“I missed you.” With that I kissed him. I had already stripped him down to his boxers, with me fully clothed.
“Do you need help to take you clothes of?” He asked me with that sexy smirk of his. 
I nodded. He began to take my clothes off slowly making my anticipation grow. I shivered at his touch which made his smirk grow bigger. We were both down to our underwear tugging at eachothers remaining clothes to see who would win. obviously Sasuke won. 
I Started to kiss along his chest, going down, achieving the hem of his boxers. I pulled them a little bit with my teeth and released it. He groaned, his erection was obvious and the boxers were beginning to be too small for him. Relieving him I took them of, now I was kneeing in form of him. His manhood almost begging me. I smirked at him, looking up watching his pleading helpless look he was giving me.
"Don't toy with me" He hissed.
I stopped rubbing his member and looked up at him. He was sweating and shivering a little bit. I put him out his misery and took him all in my mouth. After a while I knew he wasn't going to last, my eyes widen and he released into my mouth. From our previous intimacies he knew instantly I didn't like it.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, I couldn’t contr-” He got distracted by me swallowing all he'd given me.
He was expecting me to get mad at him, how could I? 
He quickly turned us around,I groaned, and griping on his shoulders, I shifted myself a little bit and inserted his throbbing member inside me. Once again both of us moaned, but this time, louder. Sasuke making love to me like a real lover, No games, no pain, no fear, I knew that his feelings for me where real.


After our... exercise the kids came home. Both of them were very aware something was strange, they both took out their kunai.
"It's okay..." I said greeting them.
"What's with this... strange Chakra?" Daisuke said with shifty eyes.
"There's someone here to see you" I said hugging them both.
"Who could it be?" Kotone tone changed.
"Your... Father came back to us" I said with tears of joy.
They looked at me puzzled.
"F-Father?" They looked at Sasuke who appeared behind me.
"I'm sorry for all the years.. I didn't come to see you" Sasuke said kneeling down to their level.
"You're a dumbass for leaving mum" Kotone said rubbing her eyes.
"You're such a loser!" Daisuke said squeezing his hand.
Sasuke began apologizing and hugged them.

Pageviews