Sunday 29 April 2012

Chapter 7- Nightmares

"Kotone and Daisuke hurry up and get ready to go to the academy!" I shouted while making their bentos.
I didn't hear a response from them.
"SOME TIME TODAY!" i raised my voice louder.
Both of them appeared next to me with big grins on their faces.
"make sure you two don't get up to mischief" I handed them their lunches.
"don't worry mom we won't" Kotone and Daisuke said at the same time before racing to the academy like they do every morning.
I took advantage of their time at school so i took a nap.
I started to think about my first time with Sasuke. It wasn't romantic in the slightest. Not the way any girl would expect it.
My flashbacks and nightmares are becoming increasingly worse. But I forced myself to sleep.

My dream started off with me and Sasuke just talking and he suddenly started kissing me, getting rougher and rougher. Then would quickly turn into me being kept as a sex slave. I'd refuse many times that I don't want any of this but he continued anyway. And after he was done having sex with me I just cried and cried and cried. For hours. And then I was physically sick.
I'm just dreaming When I wake up I'm sure I'll find myself between the covers.

I woke up crying.
"It was Just a dream" I said squeezing the bed sheets between my fingers.
I've been having the same dream a lot recently. kneeling down by his legs... Begging him.
It's worse now my kids have grown up because Daisuke has grown up to look exactly like Sasuke. I don't regret having them... What I regret is being Sasuke, why him? He hasn't contacted me since the day he erased my memory. I want nothing more than to hear his voice, or feel his arms around my waist. But I know... If he came back I'd go running with open arms regardless of everything that's happened.


My door creaked open...

Pageviews