Wednesday 13 June 2012

Chapter 5- Just Confess


Everyone ended up having a drink. Sai, Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Hinata, Kiba Shino, Neji, tenten, Rock Lee, Kankuro,  Gaara and Temari, The lot all drinking and having fun... Well except for me.
"Here!" Naruto shouted shoving a drink in my direction.
"Naruto I don't want any" I said pushing the foul smelling drink away.
They all started yelling, "Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!"
"NO!!!" I screamed, then I quickly covered my mouth.
"Shizuka..." Iruka muttered.
"S-Sorry" I lowered my head.
"try a little..." Iruka said handing me a drink.
"Okay..." I took the drink and examined it.
Everyone stared at me in anticipation. So I took a swig.
Everyone cheered.
Then the party went on. I sat talking to Iruka most of the night.
"Shizuka..." Iruka called me.
I turned around to face him.
"What do you think of me?" Iruka said over the ruckus Kiba and Naruto were making.
"Well, you're an amazing teacher for one, You're a great ninja and friend..." I chuckled gently.
"Friend?" He leaned back chuckling.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Shizuka... Don't be clueless, I like you" He chuckled again.
I blushed "Shut up Iruka, You're drunk"
"I'll tell you when I'm sober too" He tried to kiss me.
"Iruka-" Suddenly I was yanked up. Taken out the room by a very firm grip, Yet I couldn't make out who it was.
"It was about time he did something about her" Rock Lee said.
"I wonder what they'll get up to" Hinata's innocent mind wondered.
I was taken into a cold room where my hand was released. Pulsating from the pressure.
"... S-Shikamaru" I said holding my wrist.
"You're a troublesome girl..." He said chuckling.
"What do you mean?" I raised my head, 'looking at him'.
"You..." Shikamaru turned and walked towards me.
"Shika-" I backed into the wall.
"You're the most troublesome girl I've ever met..." He was now face to face with me.
"Shika... I don't understand" My breathing became heavy and more frequent.
"Yes, you do" He whispered before kissing me.
"Shika..." I moaned pulling out the kiss.
He touched my hair lightly, sliding each strand between his fingers.
"You don't understand how long I've been holding back from touching you..." He continued to whisper. 
The warmth in his tone... A tenderness I never expected to come from him. He ran his fingers down my leg, undoing the button to my trousers. It seemed like hours had passed before he touched me. I was flushed and breathless, my heart fluttering in my chest.
"Shikamaru... You really feel this way?" I held his hand.
"Yes..." He kissed me again.
I began to move his hand down to the wetness between my thighs.
"Shika-" I was cut off.
A bird started squawking.
"The Fu..." Shikamaru stopped, "It's Tsunade's bird...." He looked at me, then looked at the bird.
That was the worst timing every. Fucking whore. I pulled his hand form under me and we both fixed our clothes.
Shikamaru took the message from the bird, "It's another mission for tomorrow evening, The elders think the village is about to be attacked..." He sighed.
"Ahh, I better get Iruka before he drinks too much" I said opening the door.
Shikamaru grabbed my arm, "I'll see you in the morning then?" He flushed red.
"S-sure..." I flushed too.
Shikamaru kissed me. A strong, passionate one. I opened my mouth, he understood and ventured inside my mouth.
Shikamaru pulled away, "That's enough for today..." He chuckled, slightly blushing.
I chuckled leaving the room and went back to where everyone was drinking.... Nearly everyone was wasted. Even Gaara let go tonight.
"Iruka!" I shouted over the drunken laughter.
"Hey!" Iruka shouted back.
He wasn't as drunk as I thought he'd be.
"We have another mission" I said throwing his arm over my shoulder
"So soon?" Iruka sight with disappointment.
"We need to go..." I began to drag him out.
I walked him home and lay him on the couch.
"I really do like you... But your eyes are only for Shikamaru..." Iruka said shading his eyes form the light.
"S-sorry" I turned the light off... "Just sober up then we'll talk about it..." I said leaving him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews