Sunday 24 June 2012

Chapter 8- Pursuit


"Goddamn it! how could i be so stupid" Shikamaru began to shout.
"Don't blame yourself, Tsunade is doing everything she can" Kakashi sympathized
"It's not enough, they could be doing anything to her" Shikamaru raced in the direction Itachi and Kisame went.
"You're not thinking Shikamaru" Genma protested.
Shikamaru stopped running "We only got together the other day and bullshit like this happens!" He punched a tree in anger.
"We'll save her, I know we will" Genma said placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Knowing isn't good enough!" Shikamaru answered.
They began to run again.
"Naruto will be joining us soon" Kakashi said.
After a while Naruto joined them.
"You know where the hideout is right kid?" Genma asked.
"If they defiantly went in this direction i can find her.... But it will take at least two days..." Naruto frowned.
"Two days!? Are you fucking kidding me!?" Shikamaru lost it.
"If we travel at a good pace, i think we make it in a day and a half..." Genma suggested.
"We could... Maybe" Naruto observed.
"We could be too late" Shikamaru worried.
"Not with Orochimaru's twisted mind we wont" Naruto grinned.
"What do you mean?" Genma raised an eyebrow
"He'll more likely play with her... Enjoying the trill of torture, Her humiliation" Naruto informed.
"Sick bastard. He better not touch her" Shikamaru flew up into the trees.
"This would be quicker" Kakashi jumped up, the rest of the team following.                                              
I was chained back to the wall, beginning to feel faint. My struggling became weaker.
"Don't worry my lovely" Orochimaru stroked my face.
"How long have I been here?" I struggled to talk.
"Since you've been captured two days" He chuckled.
I could feel my strength weakening. Fading away.
"Please... just let me go" I panted.
"Not until I get that Blood out of you" He hissed.
"I swear... When I get out of here, I'll kill you" I growled.
"How do you plan on getting out of here?" Orochimaru's lip curled up
"Taking off my blindfold.... Revealing my disgrace as the failed daughter of the Aijin clan. I will get out of here... Don't you worry your pretty little head" I spat on the floor.
"You..." He grabbed me by the chin, assuming he was looking into my eyes.
"I really love that sharp tongue you have, I might just keep you as my little pet. There's no way in hell you're going to kill me" He hissed licking my neck.
"You piece of shit!" I began pulling on the chains again.
"Well, that certainly was a good session. I will be back bright and early tomorrow to start again. Sleep well" Orochimaru walked off laughing.
"She's a fighter isn't she? Bet no other experiments caused you as much trouble. Let alone threaten you" Kisame stood in the door way.
"I love it. She'll be staying here the night. Making hand seals is a no no" Orochimaru mocked, officially leaving the room.
"How long do you plan on staying here?" Kisame wondered.
"I'll be out within the next half day" I smirked.
"How can you be so sure? And dressed like that?" He folded his arms.
That's right I almost forgot, I was stripped to my underwear.
"Ahha, I'll be out within the time. Don't underestimate me shark," I jiggled the chains around.
"Too cocky for my licking" Kisame turned around about to leave.
"When I'm out come and find me yourself, congratulate me if you must" I smirked and he left the room.                                                                    
Kakashi and the rest of the team were tired but Shikamaru pressed on.
"We need tor est!" Genma shouted but Shikamaru ignored him,
"Shikamaru,  think logically, If we get there and have to fight do you really think you can save her in this condition!?" Naruto shouted words of wisdom.
He stopped on a branch panting.
"We know you're worried but... We've been at this for a full day" Kakashi stood next to him.
"We can camp down there, I'll set traps around us" Shikamaru jumped down with the others following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews