Sunday 17 June 2012

Chapter 6- Taken


The next morning came.
I could hear Naruto whining about how hungover he was. I just laughed.
"Soooooo what happened between you and Shikamaru" Naruto said nudging me.
"Yeah fill us in" Sakura winked.
I must admit she annoyed me but... Whatever, sometimes she isn't too bad.
"Nothing..." I sighed.
"Really!?" Naruto and Sakura said at the same time.
"yeah... I need to go..." I said running to my house. 
I quickly got changed into my Anbu uniform and made my way to the forest where i always train.

I began to create a new Jutsu using my Kekkei Genkai, hoping to surpass anyone along my family history. And there I began to practice. Hours later there was the slightest bit of progress. I sat on the floor meditating.
"Shizuka" Shikamaru called out.
"hey.." I blushed remembering what happened last night.
"What have you been doing to work yourself this much?" He sat next to me.
"Creating a new technique somehow..." I said leaning on his shoulder.
"No wonder you're so low on chakra, The rest of our team should be with us soon..." Shikamaru said adjusting his mask.
"Spoke too soon my friend" Kakashi said jumping down from the trees with Genma and Iruka down at his side.
"ah, Hello" I said raising up.
"Here, this is where we have to go" Genma said twirling the senbon in his mouth.
Shikamaru took the scroll. "okay, Shall we make a move?" he said standing up.
"If we go now we have a better chance..." Kakashi said pulling down his mask.
Shikamaru offered his hand and I took it hoisting myself up.
"We need a moment so Shizuka can regain some chakra" Shikamaru voiced.
After that moment pass Genma broke the silence with an awkward question.
"Soo... Are you two an item now?" Genma said smirking before pulling his mask down.
I blushed.
"Pretty much" Shikamaru chuckled a little tightening his mask.
Iruka stayed silent, his mask already on.
I had trouble getting my mask on so Shikamaru done it for me. After it was sorted we began jumping through the trees.
"Are you fit enough to fight? After your little drinking session?" Kakashi laughed.
"I'm fine" Iruka answered.
"He's just sulking because Shikamaru won her over first" Genma smirked behind the mask.
I rolled my eyes and ignored him, adjusting my mask. 
"Any idea who we're up against?" I glanced over at Kakashi, frowning under my mask when I noticed he seemed more alert than usual. 
He let out a low growl.
"What is it?" Genma asked.
"Someone's following us" Kakashi muttered.
"How many of them are there?" Iruka said facing forward
I stopped hard on one of the jumps to sense how many followers we had.
"There's just one… But it doesn't look like he's planning on going away anytime soon" I said pulling out a kunai.
"I guess we'll just have to try and go faster than him. Maybe we can shake him off-" Genma said with a chuckle.
"Shizuka, BEHIND YOU!" Kakashi shouted.
I was suddenly knocked out of the tree tops and to the forest floor. I groaned as I picked my kunai up and stood tall in a stance. 
"It's the Akatsuki!" Shikamaru shouted out to me.
"Shit! Which ones?" I could sense another person.
They jumped down and surrounded me.
"It's seems like it was their plan to lead you out here" Genma said drawing out kunais.
"Me!? What in the hell for?" I questioned.
"Well, we're about to find out" Kakashi said activating his sharingan.
Kunai began to fly in our direction. Shikamaru started to use his Shadow gathering Technique.
"Itachi Uchiha..." Kakashi muttered.
Shit we're in trouble now.
"And his partner Kisame Hoshigaki" Genma deflected a kunai.
"We want the girl..." Kisame said taking his sword off his back.
"Girls aren't allowed in the Anbu" Iruka protested.
Aw thanks guys. But I knew it was from my protection.
"Don't treat us like Idiots we know who each of you are..." Itach said coming out the shadows.
"What do you want with her?" Shikamaru asked extending his shadow.
His shadow returned to him and he stayed silent. He was trapped in Itachi's Genjutsu.
"Damn it!" Kakashi charged at Kisame, "Iruka guard Shizuka"
Kakashi and Kisame began their battle.
"What do you want with me?" I said throwing Shuriken at Itachi.
I created Shadow clones before jumping into the trees. Iruka followed.
"You can't trick me so easily girl" Itachi said following behind.
Genma stabbed a kunai through Shikamaru's hand.
"Fuck!" Shikamaru shouted "I got caught so easily... Where's Shizuka?!" He said rising.
"She took Itachi away, Iruka's with her" Kakashi shouted while in battle.
"He wont save her" Shikamaru said chasing after them Alongside Genma.
"Hey,Hey,Hey. You're battling me!" Kisame said successfully hitting Kakashi. 
"I don't have time for this" He said using earth release boxing-in Kisame.
"Is this copy ninja a fool!?" He screamed before using Subterranean Voyage.
Before he knew it Kakashi was jumping through the trees.
Itachi destroyed every Clone in sight.
"What are you gonna do when he catches you?" Iruka asked.
"I don't know, I'm just hoping this will buy everyone some time-" Something sharp Hit me form behind and I didn't even have enough time to scream before a gushing wind was against me.
"Shizuka-!" Iruka screamed before being pinned to a tree by multiple kunai.
I Fell hard, into good old solid earth. 
Everyone caught up to us.
"Shizuka!" Shikamaru came running towards me.
"Stay perfectly still," said a cold voice. I could very well hear the 'Make one false move and I rip your throat out'.
The faint smell of blood caught my attention.
"Who got hurt?" I groaned, and the metal pushed further against my neck.
"I'm fine, don't worry about me" Shikamaru yelled.
"What's your real motive?" Kakashi shouted.
"Orochimaru ordered us" Kisame said following behind Kakashi.
Kakashi's eyes widened "What could he possible want with Shizuka?!" He screamed.
"We're just following orders...." Kisame chuckled.
I felt the kunai loosen. This was my chance. I managed to attack Itachi but he quickly dispersed into many crows.
"Don't move too fast" Itachi held Shikamaru by the neck.
"Shikamaru" I pulled out the kunai that was in my back.
"Kisame" Itachi called.
Kisame chuckled making hand seals. The final one with his Hands spread in front with his palms out, I was engulfed in water.
"It's the water prision justsu!" Kakashi shouted.
I couldn't move at all. 
"Let them go!" Genma took out Senbon's ready to attack.
"Not If you want these two alive" Kisame chuckled in victory.
"Let us take the girl..." He pressed the kunai into Shikamaru's neck enough to draw blood.
I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I began to struggle.
"Don't fight it you'll loose more oxygen!" Kakashi shouted instructions. 
So I stopped.
"We're going to take her regardless of what you guys want" Itachi's cold voice echoed.
"Take her..." Kakashi gave in.
"Wise choice" Itachi let Shikamaru fall to the ground, "you can release her"
Kisame released me.
I gasped. I breathed in as if oxygen was a drug and i needed my fix. I struggled to get up. I felt myself being picked up and thrown over Kisame's shoulder. 
"Go back to the Village…let them know what's-!" I felt something hit the back of my neck and then darkness took over from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews