Wednesday 27 June 2012

Chapter 9- Break in/Out


Shikamaru and the others weren't far from the hideout now.
"where almost there!" Naruto shouted form the front.
"We can finally save her" The look of relief lit up Shikamaru's face.
"We have to think, the hideout will be full of Akasuki members" Kakashi responded.
"Not if she's already thought of a way to escape" Shikamaru grinned.
"Guess his spirits are high" Genma chuckled.
"Haa, she's a smart girl" Shikamaru laughed.
They all jumped down from the tree to the path.
"She got kidnapped a few times when we were kids... But Orochimaru is something else" He sighed.
"Sounds like we don't have to worry too much. We're about a mile off. There's no way to tell if they know we're here" Naruto pointed.                            
Ha! He's here. Guess this is where I make my escape. I slowed my flow of chakra right down.
Kabuto walked into the room and made his way towards me.
"Low on chakra today? Your life will disappear anytime" He chuckled holding my chin up.
"Don't... touch me" I muttered.
"It's not like you can do anything in your condition" He whispered in my ear as he caressed me.
I endured his touch for a moment, I increased the chakra flow at my wrist breaking the chain setting my right arm free. Putting as much power as i could, i drove my hand into the crease of his neck knocking him out. I broke the rest of the chains and searched for my clothes and shoes. I could only find my trousers but no mind, I began to creep around looking for an exit. As I walked around a corner I could hear shouting... Something about art, Anyway I found myself walking down a long hall way. It began to get colder and soon I was walking through shallow water. It was difficult for me to detect vibrations since I've never trained myself for water conditions.

"It seems like we have company... I'll go and give them a warm welcome" Orochimaru chuckled licking his lips with his disgustingly long tongue.

"How are we meant to break in?" Genma asked.
"There is a chamber somewhere" Naruto said drawing a map in the dirt.
"I think we should wait a minute..." Kakashi said sighing.
"Why? We might not have any time left" Shikamaru angered.
"Analyse the situation properly or your love for this girl will turn you into a fool" Genma sighed.
Naruto looked at Shikamaru's frustrated expression.
"Okay..." Shikamaru sat down.
I began shuffling my feet around under the water. I touched someones foot, I quickly jumped up lifting my foot to strike but was quickly blocked.
"You wasn't joking when you said you would break out within the day" Kisame chuckled.
"Oh it's you, and of course. It's not the first time I've been kidnapped" I said with my leg held in the high position.
"Oh really?" Kisame raised an eyebrow.
"Can you let go of my leg?" I smirked and he did as I asked. "Are you gonna let me go?" I asked in a serious tone.
"I could..." He smirked.
"But?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You can get me in alot of trouble" Kisame stroked the back of his head.
"You aren't going to are you?" I took a stance.
"Well... No-" I cut him off by splitting him in half.
"Fucking waterclone" I stood listening, ready for battle.

"Am I the only one that can feel that?" Shikamaru whispered.
"Feel what?" Genma questioned.
"There's something wrong with Shizuka..." He rested his hand on the floor.
"What is it?" Kakashi watched his posture.
"Shizuka's chakra...its coming in short bursts... Shes down there behind that wall" He stared down.

Kisame was strong, even for a water clone. I weakened and found myself restrained.
"Please just let me go" I panted loosing energy.
"I can't do that, then I'll get in trouble" Kisame began to walk back into the hideout.
"I have no choice" I said freeing my hand and bit into my fingers using a summoning technique.

"This chakra..." Kakashi widened his eyes.
"We need to get her now!" Shikamaru jumped down towards the entrance.
luckily my summon Ryuu protected me.
"You really do have the blood of the dragon" Kisame said as Ryuu wrapped his tail around him.
I smirked at him as he was destroyed.
"Ryuu, Please make an exit" I said breathing heavily.
He drove his body into the wall only to be obstructed by another wall.

Orochimaru went to the lab only to find Kabuto on the floor. He slithered to him and Kabuto shot awake.
"How could you let her escape!" He coiled his body around him.
"I'm sorry I thought she was weak enough to play with" He said being squeezed.
"Didn't I say not to underestimate her!?" He said throwing him into the wall.

Ryu bursted through the second wall.
"Shizuka!" Shikamaru shouted lifting me off.
The rest of the team came to help.
"Thanks Ryuu I can take it from here" He nodded his head and disappeared in smoke.
"Don't think you can escape so easy!" A snake coiled around my ankle pulling and dragging me to the floor.
"I don't think so" Naruto sliced the snake in half.
Orochimaru charged at Shikamaru forcing a kunai through his hand. Shikamaru grabbed his wrist pulling his hand away. Orochimaru jumpped back ready to attack again. Naruto ran throwing two kunai at Orochimaru, just as his earth wall blocks them. Orchimaru let out and evil chuckle angering naruto he growed and formed a Rasengan. He sprints straight at the Sannin.
"A frontal assault? Are you serious child?" Orochimaru laughed.
I was hoisted up by Genma.
"We need to get you out of here" He said putting his arm around me.
"I need to help the others!" I argued. Genma began to walk away from the fight.
"I'm not done yet" Orochimaru's clone appeared knocking genma down and sliced my throat.
I grabbed my neck to stop the blood flowing out.
"Too shallow?" Orochimaru's crazed face twisted.
I ran back a little falling to the floor.
"I will finish this experiment" Orochimaru stepped forward only to be obstructed by naruto.
"Shizuka you're in no state to fight" Kakashi said jumping at Naruto's side.
Genma helped me back up "Think about your Conrad's" he said pointing.
As Naruto drew back for another strike, Orochimaru leaped away. After he had some distance between them, the snake started shedding its skin. Orochimaru's mouth opened wide, with a sickening sound of skin ripping and bone snapping.
I gave Orochimaru a fierce glare. "I'm done playin' around!" I pushed Genma away. I shouted at them all to move. I tore the wound in my neck a little summoning Ryuu again, using ever last bit of chakra I had left. I didn't even realize what I did but when it ended i could see Orochimaru's lifeless corps but I knew he wasn't gone for good.
"Shizuka..." Shikamaru called my name before I blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews