Thursday 21 June 2012

Chapter 7- Held Captive


Itachi and Kisame entered the base. Walking to Orochimaru's lab. He wasn't there so they waited.
I woke up chained to a wall. two familiar chakra's I've come in contact with. Itachi and Kisame.
"She's awake" Kisame chuckled.
"Shizuka Aijin... What makes you so special? Why has Orochimaru taken such an interest in you?" He held my chin up.
"Don't We have her file yet?" Kisame leaned back in his chair.
"No..." Itachi answered as cold as ever.
I stayed silent gently pulling on the chains that secured my hands and feet.
"I asked you a Question" He growled squeezing my chin.
"Actually you asked me two. Which one would you rather me answer?" I replied smirking.
He pressed a kunai into my throat. hard. And my smart arse comment defiantly didn't help. I choked when I felt the warm dribble of blood begin to trickle down my neck.
"Fine..." I chocked past the kunai.
"Good" The kunai relaxed a little enough just to let me talk
"I don't think anything makes me special.... I don't know why I'm here"  He released my chin.
"I'm going to find Orochimaru... Wasting our time like this" Kisame got up and left the room.
I pulled against the Chains until they cut raw into my wrists.
"Stop struggling you're not going to escape any time soon" Itachi said leaning up against the table.
I could hear the conversation travelling closer, assuming Kisame bought the famous 'Orochimaru' with him.
"Did you find her?" The voice echoed.
"Yes, I brought you the experiment as told" Kisame opened the door.
"She's already chained up... As expected" He said.
 My strength was coming backing back to me.
"Lord Orochimaru." A person said kneeling before his master.
"What do you want with me?" I shouted  with a hint of bitterness in my voice.
"Orochimaru-sama! Our spies have reported that Konoha has sent out the Copy Ninja's team. They are moving in the direction that your subject was picked up from" His kneeling comrade informed.
"Kabuto... You're going to help me prepare this experiment" He chuckled.
I began to scream and curse Orochimaru.
"Watch your mouth" Kabuto snapped.
Orochimaru didn't say a word. He just stood there still smirking. "Now now, no need to get upset"
I began to growl
"You have a sharp tongue Shizuka. I like that. But let me tell you one thing. You ARE going to help me, against your will or even if you freely accept" He said flicking a strand out of his face.
I wanted to test his reaction,
"And what if I don't want to help you?" I grinned.
Orochimaru Laughed. Sending shivers down my spine, "You have no choice in the matter my dear" He said, grabbing My face and flicking his long tongue out drawing it up my neck.
I pounced forward only to be restricted by the chains.
"Kabuto... Please prepare the Tables" He chuckled turning away.
With a blood curdling roar that even made the emotionless Itachi falter for a moment in surprise.
A lot of noise was made, It left me wondering what exactly they were preparing. I struggled to my feet, making orochimaru look at me with curiosity. Somehow i managed to get a shoe off, then stomping my foot on the ground. Where Kabuto stood were scalpels, knives, syringes and needles.
"Kisame, Itachi. I need you to restrain her" Orochimaru commanded.
They both obeyed, Undoing the chains, quickly securing me to the table.
"What do you want from me!" I screamed, fighting against the newly replace chains. they were much stronger than the previous ones.
"Not many people have abilities almost identical to mine. So, I decided to find a shinobi That can complete my form" He said, examining the syringe he was holding.
"What are you talking about!?" I rattled the chains.
"The blood that runs through your veins.... Are that of a dragon" He said tracing a vein down my neck to my forearm.
"Are you fucking crazy?! I'm... Not a dragon" I squirmed under his touch.
"Now. Why don't we have a wonderful time collecting what belongs to me" He tore away my clothes draining the blood from me.
I whinced at the pain.
"Why don't we look beyond that blind fold?" He began to pull at it.
"No don't" I screamed.
"Inform me of that copy ninja's movements. Do not attack them, If necessary we'll take hostages." Orochimaru stared at the syringe filling with blood.
Kabuto smiled "Yes" and he left the room.
"Your friends are looking for you. Will they find you? The anticipation is delicious. Continue to hope. Continue to struggle. You can't escape. It makes this so much more enjoyable!" Orochimaru laughed hysterically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews