Thursday 12 April 2012

Chapter 1- The Beginning

I woke up from the most amazing sleep every, i hugged my pillow.
"oh pillow why are you so comfy in the morning" turned my head to check the time... it was already 8:37 A.M. 'Shit I'm late' I thought as I pour myself some milk and ate some toast. I ran to meet Naruto. He wanted to introduce me to his team properly this time.  When Naruto had previously introduced me to his team, it ended up really messy. He hadn’t mentioned how handsome Sasuke Uchiha was I couldn't take my eyes of him. He was arrogant, but it worked with his personality.

After that day me and Sasuke saw more of eachother every day, however it did upset me when Sakura didn't accept us.
I was walking in the woods listening to the nature's hum. Naruto's shadow clone appeared before me.
"N-Naruto?" i stuttered in shock.
"Will... You meet me at the Ramen Shop?" He asked blushing.
"S-sure?" I replied in confusion.
And poof! his shadow clone disappeared before me. I wasn't in a rush to get there so I took my time.
When I got there I sat down and Naruto confessed that he has strong feelings for me. I looked at him surprised. 
"I... I think we should stay friends but maybe someday destiny will change it and make it a little more than just friends" I couldn't bring myself to be horrible to him like everyone else.
"It's Sasuke isn't it?" Naruto looked me straight in my eyes.
I put my head down and squeezed my eyes shut.
"It's okay really..." Naruto hugged me.
We both finish our ramen together. We both said our goodbye's and left the ramen shop. I wanted to spruce up my room a little so I went to Ino's flower shop and bought Cherry Blossoms for myself. As soon as I stepped out the shop I bumped into Sasuke.
"Oh..um...hi Sasuke..." I blushed.
"S-Sorry I'm trying to get away from Sakura. I think I've lost her for now..." He said out of breath.
I chuckled at his cuteness.
He looked at the Cherry blossom I held in my hand,
"Who gave them to you?" He demanded.
"T-there my favourite, I Bought them to decorate my bedroom" I looked into the bouquet . 
"Oh..." He said blushing as he looked away.
"Don't worry" I chuckled again.
"I... Don't care" He says trying to hide his blush. 
I stood there in silence, I didn't know what to say... and why was he blushing so much?
Sasuke looks at me blushing heavily. "would you... want to go out with me sometime?" He asked me shyly.
Sakura saw that and raced over to us. Sasuke told her that she is annoying and that she should just leave him alone. Sakura glared at me and left. 
I said yes to the date and he took me out there and then.
We were sitting down eating and talking when Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, and Shino basically all the guys came in
"SASUKE AND HIKARI ARE DATING! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Wow Sasuke, I didn't know you had it in you!" Kiba said elbowing Sasuke's arm in a playful manner.
Well to Kiba it was playful but Sasuke had more then one vein popping out. I sat there blushing heavily. After the date he walked me home. I laughed even harder remember his embarrassment and annoyance. 
"It's not funny!" Sasuke whined. 
I stopped walking and pulled him close to me. 
"Will this make you feel better? I asked pulling him into a kiss. 
He seemed to beat me to the kiss since his lips came crushing down on mine, kissing my roughly yet softly. A few minutes later we pulled away for some air. 
"Yes" Sasuke said and kissed my forehead.
I walked into my house leaning against the closed door. i can't believe i made such a bold move on Sasuke. I went ahead and did my night time routine and laid down in my bed.

Pageviews