Saturday 7 April 2012

Chapter 2- The Gift search


I went shopping for a gift, but what would I buy for a Idiot like Neji.I usually push my hatred onto him But today was something different. Oh! Why was I thinking so much over this matter? I could give him my body, I blushed thinking about it. I couldn't think of ANYTHING. I sighed. "stupid Neji" I thought. 
A shine caught my eye, a shop filled with weaponry, I was amazed at the stuff they had but it was WAY too expensive.  I ran into all sorts of shops I didn't find anything to suite him.
I ran into Kakashi asking his opinion He didn't help either.
"you love him right?" he asked me. 
"No Sensei what made you think that?" I frowned looking at the older male. "you always have fights, and Neji stares at your ass, and you do the same to him." He giggled. 
"Kakashi sensei... I can look at peoples ass... but when you do that.. that's perverter" Kakashi smiled.
"Okay If i give you an idea, I want something in return" A smirk appeared through his mask.
I looked at him curious... "What?"
He dragged me into an nearby ally, "I want your virginity" He asked me.
"really... maybe I wanted to keep it for someone special?" I told him
"But Neji has slept with so many people... Probably with half of Leaf" Kakashi stepped back.
I blushed. "I didn't say I was a virgin" I told him. 
"not?" he asked me. "who was it!?" Kakashi seemed curious. 
"don't tell anyone.. but it was Asuma sensei" 
Kakashi's eyes would pop out if his head if they could. "really!" 
I nodded slowly, "Back when I was 16..."
Kakashi's jaw dropped, "then you'll have to tell me the details" 
We walked back to my house and I started telling him everything. 

Pageviews