Monday 9 April 2012

Chapter 4- Kakashi's payment



Shikamaru had come home. 
"Hi shika" I said happily. Not continuing the story.
"Hey... Kakashi sensei what are you doing here?" He asked Kakashi. 
"I got her a present for Neji Hyuuga..." Kakashi said. 
"...Okay... I just came to drop my bags off anyway" He threw his bags on the floor and Left.
"Payment?" I raised an eyebrow.
"This wasn't easy to get hold of" He lifted his hand holding a box.
I took the box from his hand to see what it was. It was some weird chakra thing, i knew it was rare.... BUT WHATEVER! 
He pulled me to my bedroom. 
"Finally I get what I want" he told me whispering into my ears.
We fell onto my bed and he started massaging my breasts.
"Lets... just get this over with..." I told him.
"no" he told me pulling of my Bra. I was wearing a skirt. He pulled down my underwear. He then slowly began pulling of his pants his erection sprang free from his boxers. It was HUGE!
I sat up. Licking the tip of his member he was holding with one hand. He pushed himself further into my mouth. As far as possible and starting to pump in and out. After a while he had enough and pushed me down pushing his manhood deep into me. 
"Kakashi!" I gripped the sheets as he pushed hard.
"you feel so goood" I noticed his mask was down. I kissed him, giving him what he wanted. 
"Your so tight!" I heard Kakashi whisper.
After kakashi had his climax I fell down panting. I was glad he had worn a Condom, Kakashi pulled up his pants.
I heard Ino yell from my window. 
I yelled back. I pony tailed my hair so no one would notice the big mess it was. Still without panties and Bra I was ran downstairs. No one would notice anyway. Only when It would get cold maybe. I took the gift from the table and stepped into my shoes. I turned around to tell him to leave but he had already gone.

Pageviews