Tuesday 10 April 2012

Chapter 5- Neji's Present

At Neji's party I was the last person to give him his present. 
"I went through allot of trouble getting it OK" I told him. 
Neji nodded, he looked at me surprised I even gave him a gift. 
"What is it?"  he asked me before opening. 
"It's a Chakra...thing" I told him.
"Thank you" He told me, hugging me. 
I closed my eyes. Shit. he noticed. 
"your not wearing a bra are you?" he whispered into my ear. 
"I... was in a rush" He nodded.
He leaned to whisper again "I hope you had a good time Fucking Kakashi".
I blushed. "How did you know that" Tears welled up in my eyes.
"I went over to your house looking for you... Then... I used my byakugan..." He explained to me.
"I'm not a slut... I did it for you" I looked at the floor.
He looked at me. 
"I know it's better to have sex once in a while then hand fuck yourself all the time" I smiled.
"Why would you go through all the trouble to get me a gift?" He raised his eyebrow. 
"because.. I... Just Because..." I blushed looking away,
He was shocked and kissed me. I kissed him back with as much passion. 
"You like me don't you?" He stared into my eyes.
"Y...Yes..." I squeezed my eyes shut.
"I would take you right now" He told me. 
"you can" I told him. he dragged me with him. Into his big bedroom.
"it's so ... clean" I complemented. 
"not when I'm finished with you" His husky voice rattled.
I blushed at the dirty the tone of his voice turned, it was so sexy.
"Getting wet by talking to me. ha!" He laughed.
How did he know! he pointed at my legs, he could see a little fluid racing down my leg.
"Ah..." I looked at it. 
"Your horny, just by looking at me, hearing me talk" he smirked and I Just nodded. 
"Always fighting with me, while you just want me to fuck you" he laughed again I sat down on his bed. 
"I would want to make you scream my na-" I stopped him from saying the rest. 
"I'm not a slut" I told him softly. 
He nodded snapping him out of his dirty talk. His hands went all over my body making my skin tingle under his touch. He was so good at this. He pulled up my shirt as he wanted to kiss my breasts. I blushed as I began starting to moan his name. 
He smiled "Kiss me" He told me.
I nodded, he asked me on a nice sweet tone. 
I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist pushing my dampening womanhood against his growing bulge in his pants. He gasped. We kissed. His eyes closed I smiled. and let my legs down. Pushing his pants from his hips sending it falling to the floor. 
"Not wearing boxers?" I asked surprised.
"Not wearing panties?" He smiled. 
He pushed me onto the bed taking my skirt off completely. He looked me up and down. I wanted to hide myself for some reason. 
"Don't hide yourself' he said softly. "your beautiful " he kissed me, "You don't have to suck my... if you don't want to" he told me.
I looked at him. He was so nice to me. I did it anyway. I started liking the tip. He was bigger than Kakashi. I blushed, taking more and more of his manhood inside my mouth. I started drawing my tongue up and down his length. he started moaning more and more and I went faster. 
"Kasumii" he wanted to pull back when he came but I held him back. Letting him come into my mouth. Swallowing his whole amount. 
"You didn't have to!" he said kneeling down next to me. 
"I wanted to" I told him softly.
"I have also a present for you" Neji grinned.
He entered me, then began to move faster within me almost straight away. I screamed as he did. He pushed in deeper and deeper. I screamed his name I pushed my hips back to meet his trust. Coming several times on what he did. Neji came to, moaning my name. I was happy. 
"let's stay here for a while" he told me. I nodded and rested my head on his chest.
"But... what about the rest of your guests?" I looked up at him.
"they'll realize that I am occupied" a big grin grew on his face.

Pageviews