Friday 27 April 2012

Chapter 6- The Birth

7 months past.

Me and the girls were talking about my unborn babies, I was rather huge.
"I still can't believe you're pregnant" Temari said stroking my stomach.
"I know me neither" I said chuckling.
"You're having twins right?" Sakura said looking down.
"Yeah..." I said in slight embarrassment.
"You're unborn children are going to be very strong shinobi one day" She said resting her hand on my belly.
I took Ino's hand and squeezed it.
"ahh.. What's happening!?" I shouted in Pain.
"I... It feels like I'm peeing" I looked down.
My water was broken and I was in early labor.
All the girls were screaming in panic.
"JUST GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL!" Temari shouted throwing one of my arms on her shoulder, and Tenten on the other.

I notice the contractions are about every 4-5 minutes.
We came crashing into the hospital.
Luckily Tsunade was already there and brought me to the private side of the hospital.
"You're going into labour!? you were in here not to long ago" Tsunade said taking over.
"I know..." I said barely catching my breath
"Sakura, Ino I'm gonna need your help" Tsunade said directing at them
"Girls you have to wait outside for now" Sakura started to clear the room.
"How far apart are your contractions?" Tsunade said feeling my belly.
"Every... 4-5 minutes" I managed to speak but still breathable.
"Okay move to hands-and-knees to turn this baby and to relieve some of this back pain" Tsunade said before she left the room.
I pray for patience and a break from the contractions, but somehow manage to survive the three or four contractions that I have while sitting and patiently waiting.
"oh my god" I said rocking my hips on the bed.
Sakura grabbed my hand.
"I can't do this!" I squeezed sakura's hand
"YES YOU CAN!" Ino shouted.
I stood up, stretching out my back. At this point I have Contraction Master up to time my contractions, and they are getting much closer together, about 3 minutes on average. Sakura and Ino started to distracted me with their comedy acts (Arguing) and i sat down trying to hold my laughter in.I stop timing contractions at this point. After a while they realized I stopped moaning, then both laugh when they realised i was laughing. I lay on my back and Tsunade walked in.
"I'm just going to check how dilated you are" Tsunade said reaching inside me.
"I need to push Tsunade.." I said grabbing Ino and Sakura's hands.
"You're ready" Tsunade said shifting my position.
I Pushed a little testing the Pain... And God i wanted to die but i could feel the baby is moving down. It's breathtaking, really, and the urge to push is so strong that I have to do it, or otherwise I'd break in half. 
I had the weirdest feeling... a flash back? 
While trying to figure out what was going through my head, my thoughts were interrupted.
"You're doing good Hikari, I can see the head a little" Tsunade cheering a little.
I pushed alittle more and i could feel baby coming down even farther.
The next contraction I push again.
"Baby number 1 is close to coming out, Ino Hurry and get the towels" Tsunade commanded.
Ino struggled but managed to release herself from my firm grasp.
"The head is out! The head is out!" Tsunade yelled.
The next contraction is much more intense, I knew this was the one i had to REALLY push. I let go of Sakura's hand because i probably would have crushed her hand to pieces.
I moaned so loud at this point.
"Shoulders are out, one more push!" Tsunade said pulling bowl of warm water closer.
One SOLID push and the baby is out I got about a minute's worth of a break between that contraction and the next.
Tsunade cut the cord.
"It's a girl Hikari" The baby began to cry as Ino washed her.
A sharp pain attacked my head making me scream in pain.
"What is it!?" Tsunade became panicky.
I stopped for a minute as all my memories of Sasuke, being kidnapped and Itachi started flowing into me.
"Hikari! concentrate!" Tsunade shouted. Awaking me from my dream like state.
At the start of the the new set of contractions literally span to the side, It was the most bizarre feeling, I had the strongest urge to push.
"It should be easier now you know what to do" Tsunade said hands at the read.
After pushing my hardest in one go, the baby was halfway out.
"One more push and it's over" Tsunade said supporting the babies head.
I pushed somewhat hard this time. The Pain is over.
Tsunade cuts the cord and swaps babies with Ino. Ino cleaned of the second baby,
"It's a boy" She said with a huge grin on her face. Ino and Tsunade put the fresh newborns on my chest. Their eyes are open and looking around, and even though neither of them cried, just making little noises, both were breathing and beautifully pink.
"What are you gonna name them?" Sakura asked with a smile.
"Kotone and Daisuke" I said with a worn out smile.

Pageviews