Tuesday 3 April 2012

Chapter 7(Final)- Run away's

My arms were pinned above my head attached to chains that held me tight. The clattering made me tremble in fear,
"Please... Not again..." i whimpered.
"It's me..." Itachi called out, "Its too dark to see..." Itachi waved his arms feeling around for me.
"You need to get out of here before Pain sees you!" I cried as i shouted to him.
His hand glided across my face then rested on my cheek.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Itachi pull at the chains till the broke.
"I couldn't.... He threatened to kill me" I whimpered as he caught me in my stagger .
"He wouldn't Dare touch you while I was with you..." Itachi's anger grew.
"I'm sorry I made you worry" I dropped over his shoulders as he piggy backed me.
"I'm sorry that I didn't realize sooner..." Itachi held onto me tight.
"You would never have known.." my voice lowered
"and he..." Itachi couldn't bring himself to say it.
"I know but when i was with you... It injected colour into my world again" I squeeze his shoulders tight.
"Let's get out of here..." Itachi said carrying me out
"Seriously!?" I asked in surprise,"What about the missions..."
"I don't care... As long as I'm with you it's fine..." Itachi said with a slight embarrassment  in his voice.
We left the Akatsuki hideout and travelled to the forest.
"There's no amount of punishment that Pain can take for what he did to you" Itachi's voice grew with anger.
"It doesn't matter no you're here with me... that's all that counts" I blushed as we disappeared into the forest.

Pageviews