Wednesday 25 April 2012

Chapter 5- Lost Memories

Team 7 jumped up into the trees.
Sakura Jumped ahead behind Kakashi. As they headed deeper into the forest, the amount of branches increased, some were even overlapping one another, you could barely see the blue sky.
"Kakashi-sensei, this forest... there's something about it, isn't there?" Sakura asked, her eyes inquiring.
Kakashi smiled. "Well done for noticing Sakura"
"I can feel someone's chakra ahead" Sakura said, her voice going more quiet.
Sai's eyebrows furrowed, but his face still expressionless.
"I can feel it too..." responded Kakashi.
"Well whatever we're destined for, we'll be together. We'll protect each other. We're Team 7". Naruto shouted, turning and showing a thumbs up to Sakura.
Kakashi and Sakura laughed while Sai fake smiled.
"You're right about that Naruto" rejoiced Sakura.
They all fell silent and jumped down from the trees.
"Isn't that Hikari Aino?" Sakura inspected the woman lying down.
"Her clothes are all torn up... Maybe.." Naruto panicked.
"Don't say it!" She said lifting up Hikari.
"We'll need to take her to the hospital and get her treated before we jump to any conclusions" Kakashi commanded and headed straight to the hostpital.


I woke up in a bed in a white room.
"A-are you alright?" a girl my age with long black hair and clear eyes sat next to me on the bed. 
"W-what happened?" I said holding my head.
Kakashi and the team came swarming in.
"She's awake!" Naruto shouted.
"What happened? Why am I here?" I ask them in a confused tone.
Everyone looked at eachother.
What the hell happened out there?
"Do you remember anything that happened to you?" Kakashi said folding his arms.
"N-no I don't remember anything" I said looking at my shaky hands.
I didn't know what was wrong with me, I felt disgusting... Not remembering anything is a scary thing.
"Would you all take your leave, We need to have a private conversation" Tsunade comanded, and everyone left in a hurry.
"Will someone tell me what happened!" I yelled at the top of my voice.
Tsunade looked at my with sympathy in her eyes.
"Well...?" I clasped the bed sheets tightly.
"We think..." Tsunade sat on the edge of my bed.
"S-spit it out..." I squeezed my eyes tightly.
"We think you are victim of a rape attack..." Tsunade held one of my hands.
"W-What!!" I began to cry hysterically.
Tsunade hugged me tightly.
"I don't remeber anything, I don't remember who it was" I hugged her back squeezing out every tear I had.
"Sakura and the others found you in the deep part of the forest... " Tsunade said pulling out the hug. "Do you remeber anything?"
I took a deep breath before I could start again "I... I" my tears began falling again.
"Don't worry we will get to the bottom of it, you will remain in the hospital for 2 weeks to fully recover" She said heading out the door.


2 Weeks Passed.


I began to feel somewhat normal after I found out I lost my virginity to a man that I didn't know... Well couldn't remember, they think this mystery person used some kind of Jutsu on me.
Anyway, I was on my way to meet the girls for lunch.
"Hikari-chan!" Hinata said waving at me
"Do you want a sandwich?" Sakura said handing me a piece.
I looked at it and began to feel sick, maybe it was because I haven't eaten yet but I took a bite and felt worse.
"A-are you okay?" Temari said looking at me
"Y-yeah I'll be–– " I began to throw up.
Sakura gave me a funny look. Tenten looked at Temari.
“Hey, whatever it is, it can’t be a big deal, right?”  I said wiping my face.
"Could she be...?" Ino looked at Sakura.
"Hikari, this is very important... have you been experiencing anything like, Headaches? Tender muscles? Cramps?... or Morning sickness?" Sakura's eyes burning with worry.
"Y-yes... W-what does this mean –– " I began to throw up again.
"We need to get her to a hospital" Sakura and Ino said at the same time.
After I had done all the examinations Tsunade came to me again, but this time she was more worried,
"W-what is it?" I got nervous.
"Y-you're.... Pregnant...." Tsunade said lifting her head.
"What?" I stared at her.
Tsunade just looked away.
Impossible.
"You're 1 and a half months..." Tsunade continued.
"I... You're lying... T-This has gotta be a joke right?" I didn't want to believe this at all.
"We'll have to run more tests... the decision is up to you whether you want to keep them" Tsunade said picking up the clipboard off the end of my bed.
"Them?" I looked at her through my blurry eyes.
"You're having twins..." Tsunade started writing on the clipboard.
"My word... People in the village will look down on me won't they..." I held my stomach.
"N-no.. The only people that know is me and the girls, I conducted all your test myself" Tsunade reassured me.
"I can't believe it..." I said cuddling my stomach.

Pageviews