Sunday 22 April 2012

Chapter 3- Rescue Mission



"Is she awake Itachi?" Kisame said looking at the girl.
"No. But she's moving" Itachi said heartlessly
"That's called squirming Itachi" Kisame said turned to see Itachi in deep thought.
I woke up to find myself in a cave with Itachi and Kisame I couldn't move I looked up to see what was restraining me I saw chains,
"What do you want from me?" I tried moving but my chains were just to heavy.
I just need to make a jutsu but one wrong move and who knows what Itachi will do.
It hurts so much I can't bear it anymore the sting in my wrists from pulling the  chains.
"Stop squirming, he'll arrive soon" Itachi grumbled staring into emptiness.
"who will?" I said looking around the little droplets of blood from my wrists.
"Sasuke" he said without a waver of emotion.
When he said that, I calmed down. Knowing that Sasuke was coming... But it was all part of his plan.
"Why are you using me to lure Sasuke here!?" I shouted rattling my chains.
"Yo Itachi.... He's here" Kisame said looking over at me.
"Sasuke… Finally we meet again." Itachi looked at Sasuke, who gave him a cold look back.
"Itachi! How dare you appear before me, kidnapping someone precious to me!" Sasuke screamed in Itachi's direction.
"ITACHI! PREPARE TO DIE!" Sasuke roared as he threw kunai after kunai at his brother's form.
Using the Sharingan to predict the movements of his younger brother. The feeling that went through Sasuke's spine was something that was odd. When he looked at his brother, he saw that there was a big gash on his shirt, making his brother look at him with murder in his eyes. Sasuke flung another kunai, and Itachi didn't even dodge.
Sasuke had finally done it, injured his brother enough to make him stumble.

A whistle came from the otherside of the room.

"Over here" Itachi still sat emotionless.
"So, you are weak… my foolish little brother…" Itachi's muttering reached Sasuke's ears.
Sasuke roared louder and charged.
Itachi made a swift movement standing beside me holding a kunai against my throat.
"Take another step and this is over" he said drawing the kunai closer.
This made Sasuke stop in his tracks, "What do you want from me..." He said clenching his fists.
"this is the girl who you plan to bore your children is it not?" Itachi said with a smirk.
"W-what is he talking about Sasuke!?" I shouted past the edge of the blade.
Sasuke kept quiet.
"So you don't deny it?" Itachi's smirk got bigger.
"S-Sasuke is it true?" tears began to roll down my cheeks.
Sasuke looked away.
"See, that's all you're good for, its nothing but pretty lies" Itachi chuckled putting his kunai away.
"It's not... True... I know I haven't got much time left... I was using you at the start but... I ended up being madly inlove with you..." Sasuke blurted out.
I couldn't help but blush, yet my tears didn't stop.
"None of that matters now!" Sasuke threw a Kunai towards Itachi but missed.
"Let it be..." Itachi threw the key turning away. "Kisame, we are leaving…" the shark man nodded 
"Aw it was beginning to get good" He mumbled and followed him.
They both dissapeared.
Sasuke picked up the key and raced over to Me.
"Don't touch me... All you care about is revenge and nothing else.  You have wandered so far into the dark 'light' is a new word. You hate so much that 'love' is toxic." I  averted my eyes from him
"I fell in love with you because you are the only girl who doesn't drool all over me like all the other..." Sasuke continued to unlock the chains that held me up.
"Does anyone know I went missing?" I said trying to leave.
"No... I came to get you straight away.....Everything I said was true..." Sasuke said pulling my arm.
I pushed him away and began walking.
"Please don't hate me" Sasuke hugged me tight from behind.
I couldn't possible hate him after what happened.
"I believe you okay..." I said touching his arms.
"Then come back to my place..." He said squeezing me tighter.
"Okay..." I said blushing deeply.


What was I thinking?

Pageviews