Saturday 7 April 2012

Chapter 3- Asuma story

A few days after my 16th birthday Me and Asuma sensei were alone in a classroom, after having a crush on Kakashi sensei, I moved on and I had a crush on Asuma because he gave me attention. I looked at him while he was busy doing paper work, I had no idea why I had to help. But I didn't mind, he asked me anyway. But when I asked what I could do he just said, 
"go sit over there" I went to sit over there when I noticed Asuma watching me very very closely. I started to freak out a little. Maybe he did like me back. After a while of him sitting there the candle burning on the middle of his desk. I noticed that the flames started to cut into a small piece of paper. I walked down to Asuma's desk and put it out. Bending over looking what he was doing. He looked up, noticing my cleavage and blushed. I blushed to. 
"can't I help?" I asked him nicely.
He nodded. "you can" I waited for him to say what it was "I would like you to pick something up at my place" I blushed.
"OK" I answered him.
He told me he needed a box that was in his bedroom. I didn't notice him following me down to his house. I got to his room and I felt strong hand push me onto his bed. I looked at Asuma sensei with shocked eyes. He started to take his vest of and I knew what he was planning.
"sensei..." He shushed me with his rough lips on mine. His hand found my breasts and started to massage them through my shirt. After a while taking off my shirt. His hands flying over my clothes and tugging them off. Before I knew it, I was naked and I gasped as He invaded my most sacred of areas.
“Asuma...are we gonna make love?” I childishly whispered.
Asuma held me close, "I've been waiting for the day you turned 16..." He bit down into my neck, I squirmed underneath his Towering body.
When his pants finally came off, I gasped at how Big he was, this was my very first intimate moment.
"Don't worry I'll be gentle..." Asuma whispered into my ears.
He entered me. I squealed it pain. But it wasn't long before pleasure over took me, I arched my back and pushed my breasts against his chest as he thrust in again and again.

I Heard the door open and close.

Pageviews