Thursday 19 April 2012

Chapter 2- Hikari's Kidnappng

Kisame was on the mountain hill with Itachi. They where watching Hikari.
"Itachi... you're after her?" Kisame said looking at a bored Itachi.
Itachi grinned and Kisame smirked.
"What are you thinking?" Kisame asked.
Itachi chuckeled evilly "I think I know how to get Sasuke's attention"
"what has she got to do with Sasuke?" Kisame raised an eyebrow.
Itachi grinned "She's the one Sasuke will use"
I looked at him curiously "What for?" 
With a grin he turned to Kisame "To bear his child"
Kisame shook his head. "No, he couldn't have"
He nodded "Clueless... foolish girl"
Kisame couldn't hear him because of how quiet he was, but understood clueless and girl out of it. 
"Lets go." Kisame jumped down.
Itachi followed and soon reached a wall that surrounded the little town
"Let's go before she finds him." Itachi said.
I was meeting up with Sasuke in the morning, when I raced down to our arranged place I spotted him, I ran towards him Hugging Sasuke and burying my face in his chest blushing like mad I went on and hold sasuke's hand everyone was shocked.
Kiba, Chjoi, Hinata, Gaara Everyone was there, playing in the lake, me and Sasuke  walked around a lake for a little while. We strayed a little far from the rest of the group though.
"Looks like she found him, now what?" Kisame chuckled in Itachi's failure.
"My plan shall still go ahead whether he sees me or not" Itachi kept a straight face watching Hikari.
"Are you sure this will work?" Kisame said looking at Itachi.
"Yes... let's go..." Itachi began jumping form tree to tree.
My ears pricked up.
"Is something wrong?" Sasuke said squeezing my hand.
"N-no..." I stuttered turning my head slightly.
Sasuke stopped walking, "What's wrong?"
"I think we're being watched..." I said letting go of Sasuke's hand walking forward.
"You're being paranoid no one could attack in board daylight" Sasuke replied shrugging his shoulders.
"No there's deffinat--"I saw an unfamiliar silhouette, a flash of red and black holding a kunai it was flipping backwards it grabbed me and placed his hand on my mouth holding< me tightly.
"If you try anything i think we should cut off his leg" A deep voice mumbled that was what i heard before i blacked out.

Pageviews