Monday 23 April 2012

Chapter 4- Toying With My Feelings



So we were back at Sasuke's place like i promised.
it wasn't too soon before the tension between us rose.
"come..." Sasuke guided me towards his room.
I thought my heart was about to explode, I was sure that he could hear my heartbeat echoing in the silence.
When we got to the bedroom I thought my heart stopped.
Soon I found myself pinned to his bed.
"I... I'm not ready.." A rosy scarlet color covered my cheeks, making me turn my head away.
Sasuke didn't care and his lips came crashing down fiercely on mine. I didn't want it to be like this, but my mind went blank and my body numb.
"Just a kiss and you react like this.." He said pulling out the kiss, cradling my face.
He began to tie my arms to the bed posts.
"N-no Sasuke... I can't..." I said struggling against his restraints.
"It's too late to stop..." He said kissing my neck.
I just squirmed and squeeled under his body.
"Oh by the way, you can keep screaming" He chuckled and carried on.
Blind folding me.
Unaware of when his fingers will brush over me, touching me in places no man had ventured, I began to feel anxious,
"Sasuke... please stop" I began to cry through the blindfold. 
He hushed me.
stripping him and myself down to our bare bodies
"Deliever me your body and soul..." He entered me with one thrust that made me cry out in agony.
It wasn't long before the pain filtered out and began to over flow it pleasure.
"Ahh..." Left my lips, which ended in my biting my bottom lip.
My body reacted so intensely with Sasuke. So Disgusting, My body felt hot.
Sasuke screamed my name and came. Pulling me close to him.


A month into our relationship, I woke up to Sasuke was sitting on the edge of the bed.
"You're up early. Are you okay?" I said hugging my knees.
"No..." He muttered.
"Whats the matter?" My heart skipped a beat.
"I won't be happy until I get what I want" Sasuke said turning towards me.
So Itachi was right about him all along, he really is only using me to bore his child.
I looked him in the eyes, nothing but emptiness... I didn't know what I did wrong. I reached for his shoulders but he stood up suddenly.
"I'm sorry..." He grabbed my head.
"S-Sasuke... I-It hurts..." I began pulling at his hands.
"I'm... going to erase your memories..." Sasuke said staring at me with his cold eyes.
"S-Sasuke... Why!?" I began to cry.
"It's for the best..." Sasuke looked into my eyes and I blacked out.

Pageviews